Laser Liposuction is a very recent technology and relatively new liposuction technique that is spreading across the world. A number of doctors now perform this laser liposuction and many people are looking for this laser fat removal procedure because of its advantages over traditional liposuction surgery.
It is a truly invasive surgical procedure, approved in 2007 by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). With this modern technology, the disadvantages associated with the traditional liposuction procedure can be resolved.
There is a general opinion that this method is less painful than traditional liposuction. This technique employs a small laser fiber to melt fat cells and the liquid fat is then easily absorbed from the body through a small tube. The body can also absorb any of the liquid fat and urinate it.
In small areas, there is no need to absorb the fat after it has melted. In large areas of the body, secondary absorption is still needed, but the fluid and loose fat are easily exposed, which cannot cause a lot of stress for the patient, unlike the plastic surgeon. This treatment uses LED lipo light to dissolve fat which is the pioneers of lipo LED machines and these LED lights emit 5.7 Joules per second.
Advantages of fat removal using laser are given below:
- One of the main benefits of liposuction with laser is its reduced risks for patients. Since only local anesthesia is required, patients can stay awake during the entire procedure.
- Laser liposuction is the best choice to remove fat deposits from all over the body whereas, traditional treatment does not produce good results.
- In addition to that, many patients prefer this method as it requires little time to recover.
And some other benefits include:
- Permanent removal of excessive fat
- Fewer side effects
- Quick recovery (within a few weeks or even days)
- Immediate result after the practice
Though your fat deposits can be permanently removed by laser removal treatments, you have to follow a healthy diet and do proper physical exercise in order to maintain your weight after this practice.